B. Sc. Agriculture
|First Year||Direct Second Year|
- The candidate must have passed Class XII from Maharashtra State Board or any other recognized board.
- The candidate must be from the Science stream. Candidates who have studied PCB/ PCM/ PCBM or Agriculture in the Intermediate studies with English as one of the main subjects are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have not studied Biology or Mathematics in Class XII will have to complete deficiency courses as defined by the respective University. The candidate must pass a Common Entrance Test like AIEEA-UG or MHT-CET in the academic year in PCB or PCM subjects. The scorecard of the Common Entrance Test is considered for admission to the UG Agriculture course in Maharashtra.
- Admission link : www.mcaer.org www.mahaagriadmission.in
- Fees Structure : Click here to Download
- Scholarships and Freeships : Scholarships and Freeships will be applicable as per government norms.
|1||1st year to 4 th year B. Sc. Agriculture||Click here to Download|